“a bombshell of a rock n roll fanzine debut” —broken pencil magazine
VINYLDYKE is a queer music zine from berlin’s analog underground. the layout is hand made with typewriter ‘monica’, scissors, glue stick and a label maker from the 1970s.
“a great music zine that reminds me of the first zines i read in the 90s, but better!“
“vinyldyke is more than a fanzine, it is also a resource and a perzine.”
“a real swell mix of self-discovery and fashioning of queer identity through L7, sleater-kinney and innumerable other plaid shirted heroines.”
- buying an amp as a feminist
- sharing is caring
- south street art mart
- on DIY
- queers to the front booking
- s_he’s amazing shows
read: VINYLDYKE 2, out now!
VINYLDYKE 3: rock n roll dreams and punk diy
- what is your rock n roll dream?
- GRRRL-NOISY jam session + network
- one reckless grunge weekend
- shooting a zero budget music video w/ Riot Spears
- Lavender Witch: album + zine
- easy songwriting
- best vinyl 2020
“viva la punk!” — kelley deal
order from VINYLDYKE ONLINE STORE.